Monday, November 30, 2015

If I believed in hell,

I would say there is a special place in it for those who abandon pets.

I would say there is a special place in it for those who abandon pets.

*sigh* There is this very pretty, light light grey medium long haired cat, I think female, that used to come around last year, very friendly, chatty.  In good condition, wearing a collar.  So, she belonged to someone near by.

The past few weeks, we have noticed she no longer has a collar, and has been hanging around our back yard. She is also a bit timid.  She appears to be a bit underweight, or just not in as good condition.

All of this leads us to believe her owners have abandoned her.  She was at our side door, meowing in a very pitiful way. Yes, I know the rule, but I don't want a cat hunting in our back yard, so I gave her some kibble. She inhaled it. Have left water out there for her in a stainless steel bowl.

I will call CatHaven and RSPCA to see what can be done for her. I am hoping she just slipped her collar, and is a bit a mooch, but not holding out much hope for that.

Again, if I believed in hell, I would say there is a special place in it for those who abandon pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment