Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Beginning to border on harassment.

Earlier this year, I bought a CD (used) on Amazon, as it was listed in "VERY GOOD" condition. 

1: It was flagged by AQIS, opened, inspected, foreign substance on outside of the CD case tested.

2:  The CD playing surface was covered in dings and scratches.

3:  Piss poorly packed, so the CD case was cracked.


So, for buyer feedback, I gave seller 3 star rating, and only said that the CD wasn't in 'very good' condition, maybe fair and that returning it for a refund would have cost more than the purchase/shipping price. But seller did post it quickly.

First, the seller sends me a rant, claiming I was suffering from 'buyers remorse'.  Well, no. I then told her about items #1 and #3, and that I could have reported her for sending dangerous goods.  And yes, I sent her photos of the parcel with the yellow and black AQIS tape on it, and the notice inside the parcel from AQIS.

So far, she has sent me two, count them, two, messages asking me to remove my 'negative rating'.  I gave her a fair rating.

She keeps this up, I might go and change it to a ONE star rating because of her nagging me! I am NOT going to change it. I am not going to lie. The CD is was poor condition. I was able to archive the songs to my HD but I had to run them through some high end audio edition to remove clicks and hisses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment