Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Do I look like some shady character?

My knee has been bothering me almost a week.  Regardless, I went for a walk, albeit slightly slower than usual trying to make sure I didn't limp, and kept my steps even. I still lurch a bit, because of the leg bit lazy.

As usual, I brought camera with me to take photos of birds, flowers, things of interest to me.

I had just gotten to the turn to back onto my street, and I hear a voice behind me. 

"Can I help you?

I look around, and spot a young man, tradesman by the look of his vehicle, in front of the house that has two beautiful German Shepherds. 

"Oh, hello there!"

He repeated "Can I help you?" very polite.

I replied "Oh, I live here. Just taking a walk, getting photos of birds, flowers and other odds and ends, but thank you for asking." and continued on my way.

He waited until I was at the 2nd left turn, or as I call it "into the homestretch" because I can see my house, and followed me.  I walked up my driveway, up to front door, inserted key and opened the door. I smiled and waved at him, he smiled and toodled off.

I think he was making sure I was ok, as I was in some obvious discomfort.  What a nice young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment