Thursday, October 13, 2016

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING:

Ok. people must have noticed (yeah, right) how strongly I have come out against Donald Trump's sexually assaulting women by groping their genitals (aka grabbing their pussy). Many of his supporters think it's because of the language, but fuck that, I have a potty mouth, and words don't make me go all a'flutter.

I cringed when I heard the un-bleeped audio on he video of his bragging about grabbing women by the pussy and saying he can (not might, or would but CAN) get away with hit because he is a 'star'. I then flinched when I read the statement from one woman, then another, then another came forward with their own stories of being groped (Trump supporters, groped is 'nice' term for being sexually assaulted) by Donald Trump.

Why? Well, there is a reason my Ex is my Ex. The 'straw' was when I wasn't paying attention to him as I was writing an email to someone, he CRAMMED his hand/fingers under my clothing, into my crotch, bruising my genitals to the point it took close to two weeks for be to be able to sit comfortable or to wear jeans/shorts.

Now, I know there will be right wing nuts that will say it was my 'duty' to submit to my husband, or say I am bitter, but fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Bitter? No, I just don't want any other women being subjected to this treatment, and have the abuse dismissed because the man doing it is 'a star' or for ANY FUCKING REASON!

Yes, I believe these women. I believed the woman who came out in the 1990s, and I believe the others coming forward now. And I think now that the floodgate is opened, there will be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment