Sunday, April 16, 2017

Don't think it's placebo effect

Today was the first morning I didn't have to put the knee compresssion band on my right knee when I swung my legs out of bed. I was able to stand, and walk to the "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" room without holding the doorway for support.  Also, my knee is more knee shaped, rather than a swollen mess.

I've also been walking, slowly, around the house, doing typical things, without the band on, too.  Even managed my 'stair' exercises, although the last two did make my knee feel a bit rickety. 

I will wear hinged brace when I know I will be doing a lot of walking to prevent another hyper-extension, which could negate the synovial injection. 

Now, if I could only figure out what is causing my right leg, from just above the ankle, to about 6 inches up, from being tight to the point of cramping.  I have done stretches, and it just won't unlock.  I think that is causing more of a limp now then the knee!  That, and the three hour walk around Fremantle yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment