Monday, April 10, 2017

This is a might unsettlin'

Now that the Livejournal servers are in Russia, there is a slue of new rules and regs.

If you have more than 3000 visitors a day to your post, you're "Media"

You can't have politicized posts (how the hell they're going to manage that one, I have NO idea).

You can't speak err type out against their fearless leader.

You can't post anything LGBT unless it's ANTI LGBT of course.

There are other Russian State rules, of which I have zero chance of following, as I am not a Russian citizen.

The good news is I do have my LJ identically 'mirrored' to two other permanent blog accounts. My only issue is images.  I have been trying to figure out how to make an archive/back up of the images I have here. The "Photostream/Scrapbook" has ever tool available EXCEPT downloading them all at once.  And just the though of having to spend days going from image to image, right click, save as is making me cringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment