Saturday, June 24, 2017

Short, SLOW, excursion out today

Just to the shops to pick up a few items, then off to the pet store to get some grain free food for Keito. Wing went to the fish monger to get supplies for tonight.

I pit-stopped in K-Mart to pick up some cheapish leggings to wear.  I have been wearing the hinged knee brace under my pants mostly to keep it out of sight, but the back of my leg itched like crazy.  Wearing the brace over the leggings stops the itching and, as a bonus, seems to make people a bit more tolerant/sympathetic as to why I am walking slowing. 

Knee still aches, but nothing like it did two days ago. That can be chalked up to 50mls of fluid drained, and pain killers.  Don't think the SYNVISC has started working in just two days.

Still feel very tired, though. I zonked out reclining in my chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment