Monday, August 27, 2018

Might have overdone it just a bit this weekend

Three photoshoot sessions, different locations.  Lots of walking, lots of standing in one place.  And when I stepped off, the knee really freaking hurt.  It could be that it was just too soon after recovering from pneumonia, but I was getting cabin fever. Got some excellent images, though.  Was great to give the Sigma 150-600 Sport a workout. It performed wonderfully.

 

151A4578

Yesterday, I refilled prescriptions for Moxicam (anti-inflammatory) and Tramadol.  Yesterday was the first time I have dosed myself with Tramadol in over two months.  Was short or breath several times during the sessions. Had the inhaler to counter that.
Slept fairly well last night, but still feeling a bit tired all day.  Managed to get some laundry done, so very basic tidying. Scrubbed and refilled the bird feeders.

Trying to stay awake now.

No comments:

Post a Comment