Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Mini Whine

For the past several years, I seems to be in a constant state of 'recovering' from something or another.  And I'm so tired of it.  Recovered (and rehab) from a spinal fusion, recovery from gall bladder surgery, non- recovery from hyper extended knee, recovering from a mass removed from my back and the time it took for it close up,  recovering from total knee replacement surgery, recovering from a car accident, recovering from pneumonia. 

Sunday, a root canaled tooth sheered off, and I had to have the roots removed as it couldn't be repaired. Now recovering from tooth extraction, and look like a chipmunk on one side of my face and it hurts like hell.

Oh, not to mention the FND still throwing out the occasional seizure.

I'm tired. I'm tired of not being able to DO.  I'm tired of being afraid to move as it could (and often did) trigger a seizure. I'm tired of the pain, but I can pretty much deal with that, but it's EVERYWHERE lately.  And I'm tired of having to stay medicated to make some pretense at living.

No comments:

Post a Comment