Monday, November 19, 2018

Visit to Dr G

It's a good feeling to know I'm not insane, nor am I imagining things, or making things up. I am a text book check list of FND.

Dr G had some good information.  He told me that this can and often does go away as suddenly has it appears. He also said that the best course of action is to medicate the symptoms away for a goodly amount of time.  Then slowly reduce, and I mean SLOWLY, the dosage. Try that for one week and if no symptoms show up, reduce dosage again for one week, and if any of the symptoms show up, go back to previous regimen for a few weeks, then reduce again.  Repeat as necessary.

Oh, his office personnel were quite pleased at how organized I was. I had downloaded and filled out on my computer the Patient information form.  And got a chuckle out of one of my favorite terms for the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment