Thursday, December 2, 2021

A visit to my G.P. aka another chapter of the chemical experiment that is my life.

I had made an extended appointment as I had some issues to discuss with him, but when Wing  found out I was going, he decided that he could use the extended time.  Well, let's just say I have not problem discussing personal issues with my G.P. but it's funny watching Wing turning redder and redder, and looking anywhere but at either of us.


I got prescription kerfuffle fixed, and refills for what has run out. Oh happy day, I found out that even with all the different meds, I can still take my migraine medicine.
As to Wing's issue, his gout is acting up. Muhahaha! The peanuts are mine! ALL MINE! Eh, they'll be in the air tight container waiting for him.


Tomorrow, I get to see Matt the Torturer! (aka physiotherapist) even earlier in the morning than I saw my G.P.  And I am NOT a morning person.


On a different note, I have been waiting for some books by Rosemary Edghill to become available for Kindle for some years.  I finally broke down and got the trilogy called the 12 Treasures. What happened to the other 9? Let's call it an early Yule present for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment