Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Eye exams aren't fun

I bit the bullet and went to the optometrist for eye exam.  So many times I had bright things shone into my eyes, I ended up with one helluva headache.

My near-sightedness is getting better, but astigmatisms have changed yet again.

No sign of glaucoma, but my cataracts have gone from level 1 to 1+. As I get older they will progress, but I can slow the progress by keeping my eyes shaded, and wearing sunglasses when outdoors.

Strangest thing is Dr R found a scar on the retina of my left eye.  It's good sized, but so far away from the optic nerve, it's almost impossible to see. Gee, thanks new advancement.

Anyhooooo, going to "Recycle" one of my frames for my computer/desk specs, and get a new frame for my daily wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment