Monday, January 3, 2022

Ok, it's 2022.

Nothing new here, nothing different. 35 years ago I resolved to stop making new years' resolutions. And I've stuck with it.

I've found is I keep my leg on the footstool, toes pointing up, isn't as comfortable as laying the leg on the side. BUT it doesn't hurt as much getting the leg off of the foot, because I just lift and turn the chair.

Went to bed very early, and slept late (by cat terms). I  hobbled around getting my morning routine done, and I hobbled out into the kitchen to get the purrkids fed. Loki first, and he eats it on the footstool so Trance doesn't put him off his food. She doesn't want it, but she doesn't want him eating first.  Trance got her food 2nd, and then Groo-Groo and Drax get theirs.

Wait for the coffee to brew, pour a cup, get a piece of fruit for breakfast. It seems enough for the 'with food' instructions on the medications, so far. 

*shrug* Lunch soon anyway as it's after 12 noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment