Sunday, January 30, 2022

I *was* feeling somewhat better

Referring to the depression and self-loathing.  After having my session with counselor, AND the appointment and discussion with Dr N regarding my not being able to lose weight, and the solution, I was feeling optimistic, even happy.

The around comes Sunday lunch with MiL.  I didn't eat much of my noodle dish, brought most of it home in a container.  But as we were getting ready to leave, I could hear the man and his woman/partner/wife talking behind me.

"Oy, look at the size of that one. Be careful, she might sit on you."  I turn around and he and his woman are looking me up and down, laughing.  I so wanted to go up to him and say "Like YOU'RE some fucking prize.", but good manners won out and I just had Wing get me out of there as fast as I could go, because I wasn't going to let those two rude pieces of shit see me cry.

Current mood: Depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment