Monday, January 24, 2022

I survived the weekend

Now I get to muddle through the weekdays.  That's not to say it's going to be all bad. I have some optimism.  There are so many idiotic anti-vaxxers that keep holding super spreader event.

The kittens have grown so much. Drax is almost Loki's shoulder height. That's what Wing get for uttering the curse "He will never get as big as Loki." Groo is also packing on the ounces.  He passed pounds a few weeks ago.  They are both growing to be sweet, friendly, beautiful kitties.

I haven't been stir crazy like others have. Might have something to do with my knee not being fully functional, making walking an unpleasant past time. Filling my time watching really cheesy movies. Binge watched "The Witcher" season 2.  Also watched some thing on National Geographic channel.  And to those assholes that killed that lion pride that were in the national park/reserve, including 8 cubs, may your precious cows sicken and die.

I tried watching comedy, but the people were like automatons for me. Almost like really crappy CGI.  So, sticking to sloppy movies, that didn't even make it to cinemas.  A few of them were actually ok. Who would have thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment