Saturday, January 22, 2022

Summer has returned, with a vengeance

Last month we had cool and cold weather. Then a day of warmish weather, then cold again.  Now we have 39 to 41c  (102 to 106f)days, and 26c (77f) nights.  The wall our bed is against is hot to the touch.  Guess it's a good thing I have to pile pillows so I am in a reclining position. They at least insulate me from the wall.

We have kept the a.c. on, set to 25c (75f) at night.

It's been so hot, that our solar water heater needed to be bled, because it was gushing water from the relief valve.  Wing managed to, under the instructions of Solarhart, to do the job. He was told if it happens again, give them a call. Luckily it's under warranty.

Trance went after Groo-bear again. She really didn't get a good grip on him, and he fought back!  He is no longer the scrawny scared kitten.

I've been staying off Facebook, as it's just not good for my mental health.  Just too many instances of "Not my circus, not my monkeys". And it's sad because it's just a few people fucking it up.  I am under enough stress in my life. I really don't need any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment