Saturday, February 12, 2022

4th verse, same as the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

I have been trying to watch Curiosity Stream for the past week.  I keep getting either the dreaded 403 error, or "Sorry, there was trouble with the playback"   Then 2nd message is a "Well, no shit, Sherlock" message, but I took it on board, and submitted yet another cry for help from Curiosity Stream tech support.

For the 4th time, I gave them my system stats, whether hardwired or WiFi, what app version (this one's funny, because they don't MAKE an app for Windows 10 or Windows 7 for that matter. You have to use webbrowser.) and a speed test.

The first three times I have done this, I didn't hear/read didn't squat back from them.

Maybe this time will be different, but I am not going to hold my breath. As I have said time and again, I look good in blue, I don't think I would look good hypoxia blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment