Sunday, January 30, 2011

Busy weekend so far

There is a cyclone (aka hurricane) heading our way. Should mostly just get wind and rain. Not much to worry about 'local flooding' as we are high on a hill area. Today was last day of intermediate DSLR classes. I brushed up on my film to digital lingo and how tos, and Aikidomayland was amazed at how far he has progressed.


Went pillaging afterward. Dayam, the price of fresh veggies is really climbing. Goiing to try to talk Wing into getting part of the back yard renovated and set up for a built up garden.


Something laster on kind of shocked and pissed me off. Shocked me to see that another adult was just as backstabbingly bitchy to Wing as the old shrew crew was to Meegan and me. Said persons antics left me wanting to dump bucket of cold water over said persons head. Oh, if you hadn't noticed, I'm deliberately avoiding gender. It's called 'plausible deniablity'. If this blog post makes you squirm, then you are the one I am referring too, so suck it up !



No comments:

Post a Comment