Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Summer Tasks

The new pool cover arrived yesterday and the filter pump arrived today. Turns out the cover isn't the right size, even though the order form says it is. I have informed the seller and he said he would send a replacement.

Filter pump was quick to set up, as I had Alan to help me out. Even with his assistance, we could only do some of the work, then had to take a break because of the heat. Shortly after, I went out and applied the pool scrubbing brush and a long handled sieve and removed most of, if not all, of the leaves and junk floating in the water because of not having a properly fitted pool cover.

Cats are great weather vanes. Keito and Loki keep sprawling out intermittently on the stone floors. Ziggy found a cool breezy spot on top of my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment