Monday, February 13, 2012

Celibate men try to come between a woman and her doctors yet again

I'm not Catholic. I don't believe that life begins at conception. I do believe in comprehensive sex education and contraception, as both of these prevent the need for an abortion.

It's not right that any employer can force their particular brand of religion on me, or come between me and my health choices. Last I looked, a job, a pharmacy, and or schools aren't churches. No government officials are marching into churches demanding women take birth control. There is no interference with religious liberties/freedoms by offering a service that you don't have to use.

If you are so backward thinking that you believe sex is a sin, and only for procreation, fine by you. But why any group of thinking women would allow a bunch of supposedly celibate men dictate what you can and cannot do with your body is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment