Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's been a week

Since I got whatever this bug is/was. Appetite/digestion still screwy. Eat so little, and feel as if I have gorged. Still get tired out easily. Doesn't help that Loki seems to be getting me up too damned early. He started in on my around before sun up. I put him off until about 7. Luckily for me, I went to bed sort of early.

Did some sweeping up around my potted plants on lime stone blocks. Also topped up the pool, added some bleach, and put the new pool cover on. First one I was sent was too small... this one is too big, but Alan and I managed to cinch in it night and tight. Tomorrow, I want to drag out the leaf blower/vacuum/mulcher out and clean up the back yard around the pet enclosure, and out around potted trees in the front. Also clean up the driveway, too. Might be planning more than I can get done. I can but try.

No comments:

Post a Comment