Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nice long weekend

Last year, I wanted to get a camera I could use when I didn't want to use my bigger Canon Kit. I had looked at the Olympus E-P3 last year, but it was way over what I had budgeted. Last month, Camera Electronic had the E-P3 twin kit for sale, at about half price. So picked up one.

My purchase curse struck, and the first one had a flaw (a hot red pixel and blue pixel on the sensor). Exchanged it)

Yesterday, Wing and I went to the Perth Zoo so I could give the E-P3 a test drive. Discounting the flubs from me not being used to the controls, it performed marvelously. It does have its issues (not too good in low light situations, but I would use Canon in that situation) Blazingly fast focus, clear sharp images.










Over all, I'm every impressed. Yes, this is an 'old' camera (a little over a year old in the Tech world is positively ANCIENT ;) ) but wow does it work great!

No comments:

Post a Comment