Thursday, March 21, 2013

That was quick

Just got my Vista Print business card. I think the card stock used this time around is actually better than the first batch. I had to do some editing, as the association I was part of folded due to the founders' ill health. So glad that degree in graphic arts I got a few decades ago still comes in handy.

Got the 100-400 lens back, and have scanned both the repair order and repair receipt and sent it to the original owner of the lens, as he did say he would help defray the cost of the repairs. He didn't know that the jumping aperture numbers, and jumpy auto focus wasn't 'normal', and it wasn't his fault really. but still he did sell a faulty item. Just wish I had tested the lens more thoroughly before giving positive feedback on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment