Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wow..

Last night was my first 'I'm the pro photographer' convention. Got the back drop set up, two light stands, broke out the light meter, tested, set camera and had at it. It's amazing how fast and accurate the photography is after you've prepared. All I had to do was crop, maintaining original aspect, to make sure some people were centered in the image.

I printed out the orders for 8x10s, and criminy they look great. I will have to get another magenta tank, but thems the breaks! :D Will also have to get slip covers for prints for transport.

Right now, I'm so fekking tired it's all I can do to type this out in an almost upright position in my chair. I did manage to stay to see SwanCon 2014 launch. Boo yah! It was the funniest con launch I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment