Thursday, May 16, 2013

Let's see who blinks first. (I already have three other sites bookmarked so won't be me)

The first time I got a rather crushed parcel from you, I chalked it up to poor shipping and handling, or maybe because of your having to inspect the goods. I've gotten three shipments from your service in crushed boxes, two of which the goods were damaged.

I blamed Amazon for the last one, which arrived in pretty bad condition, crushed, packing padding deflated, the books inside damaged. Amazon sent me a replacement of one of the books. The box and book arrived in PERFECT condition. No dings, no dents, no crushing, book in pristine condition, the box looking as if it just came off the show room floor. This leads me to believe your handling of the incoming parcels is way less than adequate. And it's not a matter of them having to be opened to inspect the contents. It's major mishandling, flat out carelessness on the part of the person handling it.

I have another parcel headed to my box, there. If this one arrives to me in a similarly damaged state, I will be looking for an alternate drop mail service.

No comments:

Post a Comment