Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day.. for me

It started out with Loki doing his rounds in an attempt to get us up before the sun rose. I pulled the blankets up and snuggled down instead, making Wing get up to let the purrkids out. I managed to snooze for a while longer. Alan let them back in, and fed them. Even though Loki had been fed, he felt it was time for me to get up.. NOW!. Bowing to the inevitable, I got up.

Turns out Alan fixed the coffee, to which I was very grateful for. That's when things went askew. I have no real idea, other than neither one of them knew the right way to do it, I ended up making french toast, with real maple syrup for breakfast for everyone. I think I will try for it to be done the other way around next year. ;)

Now, I'm waiting for Wing to finish getting ready (so much for women taking the longest to get ready, yes?) because we are going to go do some macro photography. I think he's been itching to do some, and I wanted to do more with the macro extension rings than things close to home.

So, Happy Mother's Day to all Mommies, Gran'Mas etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment