Wednesday, May 22, 2013

That was a bit odd

I just got a phone call, from someone purporting to want to know if I was teaching dance classes. I politely said no, that since accident/surgery we no longer teach, and that I was surprised that this number was still out there as someone to call about said classes.

Caller then said she got the number from our website. (Uhh, no you didn't, but I didn't say that). I told her that the website was there for informational purposes only, and has been for a few years. She once again said she got the number from our website. I checked.. not only is email mostly disabled (with exceptions for advise on sewing), there are no phone numbers on it.

Also, yes... it's been a few years, but I still recognize your voice, you silly twit. Still haven't grown up to be an adult?

No comments:

Post a Comment