Thursday, June 19, 2014

A most unhelpful reply

I have been posting for 2 years on a thread I started on the Adobe Forums about CS6 Bridge being so slow. 

Some twit decided to say he didn't feel like wading through 4 pages/130 posts to see if he could help.

I asked him "Then why did you bother posting this reply?" 

He also said it's not a general problem.  Really?  I know quite a number of people who have this problem, many of them who didn't have an earlier version of Photoshop so didn't know its behavior was glacially slow. And instead of post "ME TOO!" they just visit the thread to see if there have been any new developments.

So, for this lazy person, I posted everything in one post. Did some copy/paste, some editing to make sure I wasn't repeating myself and posted it as a reply.

Not going to hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment