Thursday, June 12, 2014

Think I'm over the worst

I caught Wing 's cold/flu, and it was really hammering me.

I swear that even my hair hurt. A dry hacking cough caused by a throat tickle for 2 solid days have left my ribs extremely sore, to the point I wondered if you could break a rib coughing.

Yesterday, I had actually felt worse than I did the day before. Lethargic, feverish, pain. The day before, I had tried the sleep a lot but ended up tossing and turning, not very restful at all.  So, yesterday, I stayed up until I just couldn't keep my eyes open, took a nap about 4pm, back up at 6pm. Ate a very small meal, and then back to bed. I slept through most of the night.

Got up this morning, feeling weak as a kitten, but not so lethargic, not trying to hack a lung across the room, and the fever appears to be gone now. Ribs still sore as all get out, but since I'm not coughing as much, it's more an annoyance now.

Still not too eager to meet edibles, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment