Thursday, February 19, 2015

They get to live

For now.

I went into my office area, and could hear the steady growling of an pissed off cat. Ziggy. Loki was about 3ft away from her, and she was letting out a steady stream of growling (and for such a tiny cat she sounds very fierce. had deep guttural growl).

Shooed Loki away and spotted Trance's collar on the floor, by the looks of it, torn off of her. In the short space of Wing feeding Ziggy and his ducking it to take a shower, Trance went after Ziggy and Ziggy handed her her ass.. again.

The "they get to live".... I spotted two of my external hds knocked to the floor, the small USB fan I keep going behind the computer to prevent overheating (not that it's really a problem, but why take chances) broken, and cords unplugged.

Took about 2 hours to get everything set up to test. Other than the fan frame needing to be glued together, all seems to be in good working order.

Ziggy finally let me check her out (she was a bit umm smelly as Trance had, shall we say, bladder control issues when she decided to take Ziggy on again.) Ziggy is cleaned and groomed, and I checked her for wounds. Nada.

Now, I have to find Trance and do the same. I'm betting she is sporting some new scratches again.

No comments:

Post a Comment