Thursday, February 12, 2015

Why do I bother laying it all out?

I submitted a support ticket to Cyberlink regarding one of their programs having a problem.

PhotoDirector 4 I could login to "DirectorZone" for templates and upload to Facebook, Flickr etc etc. Newest version, v5, suddenly I keep getting error.

 

 

Just for giggles, I clicked on "Forgot password" and PhotoDirector sent me to a non existent website. I can see the error in the link, but can't figure out how to correct it in the program.

So, I send support ticket. Yes, I've uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, problem persists. yes, it's white-listed in both antivirus and firewall.  I even tried shutting antivirus and firewall off. Problem persisted. I tried changing password on the site and in program, problem persisted.  I sent them %#$%$ screencaps of it.

What do I get? Copy/Paste bullshit from the #$$@%#$$ FAQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment