Thursday, September 15, 2016

5 Weeks down.. about the same to go, I think

Had surgical wound checked by Dr A with Dr H in attendance. It's a bit redder than expected, and not quite as healed up as Dr A expected. Then I fessed up about someone grabbing me by the shoulder (yes, that one) then hugging me around it, and then Wing patting it dry twice (one would think after the first time I yelped, he wouldn't have done it again, right?)

It's a little less deep, but red, no sign of infection. Photo taken for comparison and to keep track of healing progress.  Again, not posting them as they might make those of a more delicate nature ill or faint.  Cleaned (much wincing and face making to not make noise) redressed with the gel, and with a stretchier waterproof bandage over it.  Go back in a week for re-examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment