Friday, May 26, 2017

Although I told them "No thanks"

Zoner Photo Studio went subscription only in their last version. I asked them if they would ever have a non-subscription version and they said no.  I told them (paraphrasing) "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" because I had gotten, tested and endorsed their product as being a Non-Subscription alternative to Photoshop.

However, they insist on emailing me about subscription sales.  I keep saying "Please only contact me if you opt to have a Single User Standalone License."

I know, I know, you think mass mailing list. But the only way I can see if they WILL have single user standalone is if I am on the mailing list.

You would think with them offering subscriptions for 85% off all the fewking time, that to me shows their rental model ain't all it's cracked up to be, they would offer a standalone version for people who got their software because it WASN'T subscription!

No comments:

Post a Comment