Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The joy of eBay

I managed to find two more dual stabilizers FUTURO knee supports.  This particular type I just could not find in any of the local, or slightly distant, pharmacies. So, I took to eBay. 

I'll still need to use the "Cyborg" knee brace, especially if or when I've overdone something, and my knee is feeling wobbly. The lighter compression support for day to day living.  And with three of them, old one, and two new ones, wearing a clean one every day will stop the itchiness from using same one over and over.

Regular laundering is a good thing, but problematic when it takes 2 days for the thing to dry out. I can't hang them outside because of wattles being in bloom. Do NOT need contact dermatitis on the back of my knee.  With three, I will always have at least one clean and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment