Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I don't understand all the hate towards TELSTRA

I got an overdue notice from Telstra, which I thought at first was a spoof email, until I checked the routing and IP address. It was legit.

So, then I was wondering WTF because I checked our bank, and I had paid the bill. Two months worth, as I missed the previous month because I forgot. Alan was in the hospital, and it completely slipped my mind.

Next step, I called Telstra, waiting only about 2 minutes if that on hold. I explained that I was looking at my bank statement and it clearly showed I did pay the full amount. She asked if we had another telstra account. Yes, Wing 's phone.

Yup, I had paid MY phone bill amount on his phone bill.

Easy peasy fix. She confirmed his details, saw that I did make the payment on the wrong bill, and transferred the payment to my phone account.

No comments:

Post a Comment