Sunday, October 29, 2017

Form two lines, please

On the left, those who have compassion for the pain I'm in because I followed physios' instructions.

On the right, those who want to nag me about doing too much, again.

There was a Canon Collective event yesterday, and since the Shelly Jetty is a flat area, easily walked (as both my physio and surgeon recommended I start taking meandering walks). Wing brought a chair, so I wouldn't have to stand the entire time. But that got rained out, so we went to the Narrows Bridge to at least be under cover from the rain.

Unfortunately, the wind coming off the Swan River was cold, and the scar over my knee stiffened up in the cold. Followed by the hamstrings.

This morning, it was (no joke) torturous to do the bending of the knee, sliding heel back as far as possible. I did all 10, but I was biting my lip to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment