Monday, April 30, 2018

Just have to make the time to do it

The 500gb HDD has arrived, and I have my windows 10 ready to install on it. Just have to find the time to do it. 

I get irked when people try to brow beat me into just upgrading the OS on my Windows 7 desktop. Everything works. Why the hell would I want to overwrite it?

But, with the advent of many software makers making things for Windows 8 on up (yes, there are still some that make software compatible for Windows 7) I have to so something. But I want to keep working with software that is no longer sold or supported, and the same thing with some 'legacy' hardware. I still use Windows Media Center for watching and recording free to air TV (wish I had the older version that would also stream Netflix, but alas)  

Enter the Dual Boot system. 

I guess I'll have to set up my laptop to do things while the installation is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment