Wednesday, September 14, 2022

How's this for a screwing?

It's also a lesson learned for me. Loki's pet insurance was getting ridiculous because, although he was healthy, he was getting old. So, when I got the renewal notice, I emailed PetCover, informing them I probably wasn't going to renew.

Now, Loki, who was still covered until 13th of August, already had a scheduled vet appointment, and had a lump removed a week before the end of his policy. Lump removed on the 6th of August, claim submitted on the same day, as I was standing there when it was sent.

Either someone left it sitting in the email folder for an extra week, or this is just how they handle it. They lied. They said I emailed to CANCEL the policy, so denied the claim. I did not. I told them I was probably not going renew as they have gotten over too expensive.

I have gotten nothing from them but patronizing and condescending emails.

I have two new pets. I will NOT be using PetCover again.

No comments:

Post a Comment