Monday, September 5, 2022

I decided to put a stop watch on rehab workout

From first bend as far as I can, to 5 minutes on stationary bike, it takes me 22 minutes and some seconds.  Since Samsung health tracker doesn't have specific category for what I do, I selected "Circuit Training". 

The only exercise I fudged on was stepping up a stair on my left foot, then raising my right leg up to a 90 degree bend, and hold it for 5 seconds.  I tried doing it on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and all that would happen, is I would lurch into wall.

I substituted one of the exercises Meg showed me. With hands against wall (or other unmovable structure) stand on right foot, lift forward and hold left leg up for a count of 5. Do this 10 times, and repeat but starting with the right leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment