Sunday, February 1, 2009

Maybe if I had roller or in-line skates

That would be the only way I could have done more today.

Went from store to store checking and testing sofas to replace the hunk of scrap metal masquerading as a futon. Found one perfect for the room. Headed off to pillage, and sent son down to get hair cut.

Then drove out to Anketell to 'meet' Ziggy, the retired queen Bengal.



She liked me, and is an absolute darling. She is such a little bit of a thing. We got interviewed by her owner, Alison, to make sure we knew what we were getting into, and were able for it. We gave our cat history, including all the trials and tribulations we had with Affy, and after about an hour, we were given the green light. Aikidomayland and I came home and discussed it. Loki smelled a strange kitty on me, and I underwent a sniff fest from him. When he was done, he stropped his body back and forth on my shins, thereby marking me as his yet again.

We called Alison, and said yes, it's a go, but we want a few days to prep the house (Ziggy likes to gnaw on and eat plastic bags) to get things ready for a new addition. :) Ziggy will be here next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment