Sunday, February 15, 2009

At 5:30 on a Sunday Morning...

Keito decided Aikidomayland had slept long enough, and did his damnedest to wake him up, which of course meant Aikidomayland ended up waking me up. Of course he is back in bed, and I am wide awake. At least he helped to feed the cats, and make pot of coffee.

I checked email, and was pleasantly surprised to find I had sold a stock photos at BigStock Photos. No, not enough to retire on, but hey, any sale is a sale. :)

Our date last night was wonderful. It's not often we get to go out just the two of us, and make goo goo eyes at each other. :) Yeah, even after 10+ years.

I finally got a real replay back from SanDisc about their Sansa View, and it's excruciatingly slow scanning forward or backward. Especially after you have listened to 12 hrs of a 14 hr audio book, only to have your cat nudge your arm when you are trying to turn the volume down, and end up going to the very beginning of the thing. I was told it's a concern of theirs, and they will be working on a firmware update to speed up scanning. Yay.

Off to archery!



No comments:

Post a Comment