Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Saturday Routine has been changed

Don't know for how long, but I have a feeling it will be a long time to change again.

Tai Chi was amazing. It's surprising just how muscle weary I am after over 2 hrs if it. I have to 'cheat' a bit, as one of the 'twisty steps' really torqs my knee, so I have to lift the foot instead. The nifty thing is Tai Chi is adaptable to each person. No two people move exactly the same way, so differences are to be expected

Aikidomayland noticed a small spot on his tattoo that appeared to be infected. We came home. I swabbed it, and looked at is closely. Turns out there was a small hair (remember, tattooed area had to be shaved) that was blocked by the healing tattoo. I grabbed my tweezers, and tweaked it out. Aikidomayland yelped a little bit. No more icky. I told him if he notices any more like that, I would do the same them.

Pillaging was typical, with the exception of getting raw meats for Ziggy. Aikidomayland still fusses about her, wondering if she eats enough, if she is being picked on by Keito and Loki.

Spent about an hour in the pool, just floating and relaxing.



No comments:

Post a Comment