Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ok, universe, you have had enough fun

For three weeks, I have been asking Aikidomayland  to send my camera off to be repaired/cleaned/serviced. It has been packed in it's original box, and placed on the chair next to his gym/aikido gear bag. It sat there collecting dust.

I decided to take matter into my own hands.  Suddenly he wonders why some money was spent, and I tell him.  He said he was waiting for me to tell him to take it in.  *headdesk*

I just looked at him and said "Why do you thinkI got it ready, and it was sitting next to the stuff you take out to the car very morning?"
Men!

So what happens?  I get a phone call. Someone wants to hire me to do a family portrait... the day after.

I have the Canon, although I am nowhere near as familiar or comfortable using it.



No comments:

Post a Comment