Sunday, October 11, 2009

The un-logic of Fundies astounds me

The 7 day week proves that there is a God.

I'm currently leading a study on 'Dr.' Luke and tomorrow we are going to discuss Luke 6 & 14 about the Sabbath, 4th commandment vs Mark 2:27, sabboth vs Sunday, and also how Sunday came about.

During my study, I was curious as to what science says is the origin of our standard '7 day week'? So I did a Google search and there is no valid explanation outside of the 7 days of creation. God instituted the 7 day week.

Mankind can explain the 24 hr. day - the rotation of the earth
Mankind can explain the year - the earth's orbit aroung the sun
Mankind can explain the seasons - the tilt of the earths axis
but there are no systems, rotation, orbits, cycles that can explain the 7 day week measure of time. It is solely God based & established

cts racing, RR

I replied: "Hey bright eyes.. try dividing the lunar cycle by 4. There is a reason the lunar cycle is called 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, etc etc."



No comments:

Post a Comment