Friday, March 19, 2010

Cleaning frenzy

Whenever Aikidomayland goes on a business trip, I go into overdrive when it comes to cleaning things. The reasons why are varied.

I won't be interrupted with him calling or if he is at home asking me where something goes every 5 minutes.
I throw things away, something he doesn't seem to like doing. (However, I do tell him if he can tell me what I threw away, I will admit we needed it)
I can't clean with someone hovering around. (holdover from one of my mother's abusive ex husbands. When I was 8 to 12 yrs old, he used to stand over me with a razor strop, and if I missed a spot on the floor... well, connect the dots)

So, today was vacuum and shampoo the front lounge rug, sweep up the stone floored area. Also use the Dustbuster to clear up cat fur and dust from behind the entertainment shelving.

Toss in a few more loads of fluff and fold, and I am done for the day.

Oh yeah, getting the 3 tract lights replaced as I type!



No comments:

Post a Comment