Friday, March 26, 2010

I've been doing too much

And my lower back is singing out in a concert of pain... with a few Arias just for giggles. My hands are showing signs of too many cleaning solutions, all rashy up under rings, and incredibly itchy.

Wasn't able to do the Big Clean Out I had wanted to so, but I did get some house repairs attended to, and got to use my new yard toy (Leaf blower/vacuum)

Also been hammering away at a persistent Windows 7 problem. Keep getting BSODs with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH as the error on the itty bitty blue screen. (What's up with that Microsoft? You think if you make the screen so tiny, that means it isn't as annoying? Guess again). Dove into the registry and prevented auto reboot so I could write down the coding. It seems that my newly purchased System Mechanic Pro (Should have stuck with the older version) is the strongest contender as the cause. So, it's been uninstalled, and I have reinstalled NOD32. Here's hoping!



No comments:

Post a Comment