Friday, March 5, 2010

Ok, I admit it

I am a bit grumpy today.

I pushed myself hard at Tai Chi last night, making sure I wasn't relying on just the right leg for weight bearing, and I felt it. Last night, I took some Nurofen + before going to bed, and I think had the best night's sleep I have had in weeks.

Imagine my grouchiness when Aikidomayland insisted on waking me up at 6:45 am. Why? Because he didn't want to feed the felines all by himself. *facepalm*

I tried to stay in bed, even hugging his pillows to me and burying myself under the blankets. No joy.

So, after getting up too early wasn't enough to make my grumpy. The pain and weakness in my left leg (3 loads of laundry, sweeping up the leaves in the front yard [I did get help from Alan] and other assorted household chores have pretty much sapped my energy reserves, and my patience (that's the grumpy part0. I raided my "Pharmaceutical Strength" Red Bull and mixed a half bottle of it with lemonade soda. Yes, I know when it wears off, I will feel even more exhausted, but if I crash this early, I will be up at 3am. Thank you, but no.



No comments:

Post a Comment