Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am amused

A certain conservative here on LJ has decided by virtue of my public posts, which tend to be fluffy and funny, or just blase, and that I live in Australia, that I know not what I speak of when it comes to politics and the current situations int he US

I almost feel sorry for him/her for confusing a personal blog with a political one. *gasp* Surprise surprise, I have a political blog somewhere that is not filled with my 'funny cats'*, or my opinion of the blonde bimbo on FAUX NOISE*, or my daily mental meanderings. I also have filtered lists, and those who have read the serious postings know that I am not ignorant or in the dark.

And on top of that he/she suggested I check out this friend of his/hers blog, someone who is a like minded Conservative, and I did.. only to find entry after entry of fluff.

Oh the irony!

*This person actually perused my blog to find said entries as proof of my unfitness to comment on what is going on in the US.



No comments:

Post a Comment