Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well, that didn't go as planned.

T and B came by to visit Simba and Lucy, as a prospective forever home. My Spidey sense went off a few times, leaving me feeling rather neutral about them.

. My Spidey sense is seldom wrong. Turns out T doesn't like the idea of using sandboxes, and she has this idea that Simba and Lucy will be ok to be let out to roam free after a few months. *headdesk*

They're also not too thrilled about Simba and his 'inappropriate toileting' when stressed. (He's done it twice since their visit. I busted him 'assuming the position, and chased him out to the pet enclosure, and today let's just say I didn't catch him in time. Glad I have have rug shampooer. Alison and I agree that he felt threatened and on edge about the visit) It's something he will do if shifted to a new home, no doubt about it. But they were hoping to bypass this by allowing them to roam freely outside. *again headdesk*

We really don't want them to go to a new home, only to be brought back here because Simba does what he does when scared or stressed. (I'm not too thrilled about it when he doesn it) We would end up starting from square one again.

Letting Bengals roam freely isn't safe for native critters, which is another reason they have to stay as indoor animals.

Now, for your viewing pleasure: Simba and Loki chillin' out together.





No comments:

Post a Comment