Monday, May 24, 2010

And he wonders why

The Great Nubbin Hunt hasn't gone all that well, due to the umm selective amnesia of
Aikidomayland
. I wanted to go before pillaging yesterday as I knew that over 2 hours of pillaging (that includes shopping, putting things away, etc) we would be too tired to go out and about.

He kept saying it wouldn't be a problem, so after we came back, put everything away, I waited and waited. He came in and said (care to guess? Nah, too easy) he was tired so could we do it tomorrow.

Silly me, I agreed. So, today, I got up early got everything ready and waited... and waited... and waited. I remind him about it and he nods, and I see him getting into street clothes. So I wait. He starts to fix himself lunch. So I wait. Then he starts watching a movie??!! WTF?

I got angry. Not loud angry, but that cold quiet. That don't-you-dare-even-look-at-me quiet. Suddenly he's all "What?"

When I mention his selective amnesia, he suddenly remembers and off we go! Of course, the shots are rushed, not too great, and I didn't get to most of the well known Perth/Fremantle landmarks.

So, after we came home, and I calmed down, I said "So there is no misunderstanding, I want to go to Perth city, to certain known landmarks, ie the Bell Tower, the 'Giant Cheese Grater", the odd funky modern sculpture, maybe the Zoo." and a few other places.

I'm gonna see about getting into Perth, and maybe the Zoo, and to not let
Aikidomayland
sabotage yet another thing he isn't to interested in doing. So, if there are any
Sanctuary
fans out there local to me, who would like to play, let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment